Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Bean

These are a few pictures I took while I was in Chicago on my way across country. The pictures are of a landmark called "The Bean." It is a huge reflective/metallic bean looking sculpture that is located in Millennium Park in downtown Chicago. You can get some cool pictures there. (click images to englarge)


The above picture is of my friends Ryan, Chris, and Jenny.


The above picture was taken from right underneath the bean. The four people in the middle of the picture are my friends and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Order Prints!

If you are at all interested in ordering any prints of my photos you can visit my website, www.benweinerphotography.com. Also, feel free to email me at benweinerphotography@gmail.com if you have any questions about any of my photos.